Charity Brew Bus Tour, March 11th
Party with a Purpose
On March 11th, Chive New England brings you our first Charity Brew Bus Tour. All proceeds from the bus tour go to benefit the Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society, because f*ck cancer!
- When: Saturday, March 11th at 10am
- Where: Branford, CT area
- Tickets: $45/person By Now
- Transporation on a bus between breweries.
- Light snacks and water on the bus.
- Brewery tours at Overshores, DuVig and Thimble Island.
Bus pickup/dropoff and parking
- 35 Maple Street, Brandford, CT in the back lot of the train station.
- 10:00am – Arrival and check-in.
- 10:45am – Bus leaves for Overshores Brewing.
- 12:00pm – Bus leaves Overshores Brewing for DuVig Brewing.
- 1:30pm – Bus leaves DuVig Brewing for Thimble Island Brewing.
- 3:00pm – Bus leaves Thimble Island Brewing for Stony Creek Brewery.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Yes, the bus tour is 21+ and a valid ID is required.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- You are responsible for transporation to/from the pickup/dropoff point and an Uber Code is available as well.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Tickets are scanned at a first come, first served basis.
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- While a printed ticket is easiest we can also scan you in through your phone.
What is the refund policy?
- We are unable to process refunds, if you are unable to attend please post on our Facebook Event to find the tickets a new home.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
- Yes, tickets are scanned at a first come, first served basis.