Facebook groups and other social media venues are a great way for Chivers and Chivettes to stay in touch with each other and are a key part of theChive Nation. With any group there has to be a set of social guidelines to ensure an awesome experience…
- We represent theChive, be nice and treat others how you would like to be treated. No harassment will be tolerated.
- Posting of fundraisers (e.g. GoFundMe, Kickstarter, Fundly) is prohibited unless approved by the admin team or is an active campaign from theChive or Chive Charities. If you have a charity you think would be beneficial to theChive community please use the contact form to make us aware of it.
- Group bar nights are encouraged to hang out with local chivers and chivettes, before inviting the community check with an admin to make sure nothing has been planned in advance. Doing this ensures no toes get stepped on and meetups that involve planning get the attention they deserve.
- “Chive Meetups” that involve charity or planning with a host location and sponsors will be planned, communicated and overseen by the admin team. If you’d like to suggest a meetup please get in touch with us.
- Administrators of the group have full discretion regarding inappropriate content and will remove any post at any time. Commenting on posts may also be closed from time to time until the contents of a post can be fully reviewed. It is our job to maintain and monitor this group and ensure we remove drama and inappropriate content.
- Keep it clean, keep it classy our groups focus is comradery and charity. Ron Burgundy is watching.
- The sale of items within the group is prohibited, please use market/swap groups if you wish to sell something.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We will update these guidelines from time to time.
Last edit: January 17th, 2017